Hair Styling Tools
Using the proper hair styling tools can ensure that you are getting the best out of your hair. Find out how to use them now!
Knowing what tools to use when you style your hair is very important. Using the tools properly can ensure you get the best results out of your hair.
Here are some tips you can use to find out what styling tools to use and how to use them:
- The blow dryer is a very important tool because it saves time when you are drying your hair. Use a thermal protection spray when you blow dry to protect your hair from the heat.
- The paddle brush is a wide and flat brush used for long hair. It makes the hair smooth and straight without volume.
- The round brush when used with a blow dryer can straighten the hair making it easier to flat iron if needed. Place the round brush under a section of hair at the roots. Take the blow dryer in the other hand and brush downwards slightly twisting the brush and keeping the air flow on the hair as you brush.
- The wide tooth comb is used to detangle hair. It is used mostly for curly hair.
- The flat iron is used to straighten the hair. The hair is divided into small sections. Place one section on the hair between the plates, squeeze the plates together and slide it from the roots to the ends.
- The curling iron is used to create different curly hairstyles. The size of the curl depends on the size of the barrel. A section of hair is wrapped around the curling iron and released after a few seconds, resulting a curl.
- Hair rollers are used to curl the hair. The thickness of the curl depends on the size of the roller. The hair is rolled around the roller while it's still damp. Use a hair dryer to dry the hair or leave the hair to dry overnight before you gently unroll them.
Tags: hair styling tools, styling tools, hair styling